Girona and Costa Brava Small Group Day Trip from Barcelona
Continue to the Santuari dels Angels, this spot offers panoramic views of the whole Girona region and is the spot Salvador Dali chose for his wedding. From here you will make your way to Pals, a small city that grew from a fortress. Stop here for lunch before you head to the fishing village of Calella de Palafrugell.
The clean lines of the whitewashed houses here will be evident here and you'll have time to explore the rocky coastline or perhaps even take a dip in the inviting waters before returning to Barcelona.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Costa Brava, Spain
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Small group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees to the Botanic Gardens at Cap Roig
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There will be time off the bus at your leisure, so please bring suitable clothing, footwear, and sun protection.
- You will also have an opportunity to go swimming at Calella de Palafrugell, so if you want, bring your swimming costume and a beach towel.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
Reviewed by: Kenneth P, April 2016
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: David K, April 2016
This tour was just amazing. It was by far the highlight of our trip. All of the stops leading to Costa Brava were outstanding, and Costa Brava was just absolutely breathtaking. I hope that you have the opportunity to take this tour with David. David is an outstanding guide and teacher! He made the trip for us, explaining history in detail, and answering our questions. Seriously, this guy is a gem! I would not miss this tour for a minute. Great memorable experience.