The Grand Canyon West Rim deluxe air only tour is a great way to get amazing aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. Fly in a comfortable, air-conditioned aircraft, perfectly suited for sightseeing while escaping the Las Vegas' summer heat.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
During the 65-minute flight listen to informative narration as you fly over the Hoover Dam, one of the man-made wonders of the world, and Lake Mead, America's largest man-made lake, and the Grand Canyon. As you soar over the southwestern desert and take pictures of the spectacular sights, your pilot will point out the highlights and history of each sight, making sure your Grand Canyon Air Tour is highly personal, fun and informative.
Marvel at the brilliant colors that adorn the two billion year-old walls of the Grand Canyon as you continue your flight tour over one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. On this amazing tour, you will take in the best aerial views of the Grand Canyon with guaranteed window seats for everyone, so you won't miss a thing! Seeing the Grand Canyon from the air is truly an unforgettable experience.
Hotel pickup and drop off is included, making this a quick and easy trip to the Grand Canyon during your Las Vegas vacation.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from most Las Vegas hotel
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 2pm; available from November 4, 2012 to March 9, 2013 and November 4, 2013 to March 4, 2014
Departs at 2:30pm
Grand Canyon West Rim Air Tour
- Fixed wing air tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off from select Las Vegas hotels
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Our FAA certified pilot staff will provide you with a safe and enjoyable tour. Marvel at the breathtaking views from your aircraft, specially designed for sightseeing. Fly in air-conditioned comfort while enjoying the views from large windows. Window seats for all passengers guarantee that you won't miss a thing!
- Multilingual digital narration available in English, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Korean & Chinese (Mandarin).
- Please note: This is an air-only tour. The aircraft will not be landing at any of the destinations
- Your itinerary may be modified for safety and or operational considerations
- Infant children must be under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or copy of their birth certificate to be considered a Lap child
- Tour takes place in a Dornier 228 (19 passenger plane)
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.