No experience necessary on this ATV/quad bike adventure tour from Las Vegas to the Hidden Valley. Escape the pavements of Las Vegas and have lots of fun as you bump along the dusty trails in the McCullough Mountain range, Hidden Valley and across the Roach Dry Lakebed. The longest ATV tour in Las Vegas and the shortest ride to get there!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All necessary equipment included
Your day begins with complimentary air-conditioned transportation from your hotel to the tour departure point at Jean, NV (about 20 -30 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip). After a short but thorough safety briefing, set out on an adventure through rugged desert and mountain terrain. Travel through historic Hidden Valley, extinct lava beds, Roach dry lake and then enter the rugged McCullough Mountain Range. This longest ATV tour in Las Vegas will cover anywhere from 20 to over 50 miles of desert terrain depending on group size and riding level.
Book the morning tour and stop for a short break at Buffalo Bill's Hotel and Casino in Primm, Nevada on the California - Nevada Stateline and then prepare for your return ATV ride. Afternoon tours offer the same ATV ride, but are shorter in total tour duration, as they do not stop at Primm.
Your tour ends with air-conditioned transportation back to your hotel.
Please note: All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old. The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
Special Offer! - Book and travel between March 7, 2013 and June 30, 2013 and save 15% on the recommended retail rate! - Book Now!
Hidden Valley and Primm ATV Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from select Las Vegas hotels
- 7am, May through September
8am, October through November
9am, December through January
8am, February through April
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7am
Departs at 8am
Departs at 9am
Hidden Valley and Primm ATV Tour
- ATV/quad bike
- Helmet, gloves and goggles
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No license is required to ride an ATV (with proof of Age such as Birth Cert. or ID with proof of age)
- Clothing: Pants or shorts are acceptable for riding. Summer months may be vary hot so please dress accordingly.
- Footwear: No open toed shoes will be permitted to ride (for safety)
- Please remember your sun block and or necessary medications as you will be riding in the desert
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please Note: All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.